Monday 20 August 2012

București

This city has been home for the past 2 years. I've come to love it as it is, with the goods and the bads, trying to find its beauty in the everyday rush. Being away for a while, only to return for a couple of days before going away for an even longer time made me realize how much I am going to miss my life here, my friends, the buildings, the streets...I feel so homesick and I haven't even left yet. 
Stravopoleos street and the CEC building
 the backyard of the Stravopoleos monastery


beautiful old buildings in the historical center
empty café in the morning
florăria lipscani & the window from thomas antiques (two of my favorite places in the city)


  




I never imagined leaving would be so damn hard. Gosh, I can't wait to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment